Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/09/26 12:27:12 UTC

Need Project Admin rights on JIRA

Hi guys,

I need project admin rights for Ignite in JIRA so I can add a new release
ignite-1.4.1.

For future releases, it would be great if the release manager adds the next
micro [and minor [and major]] versions in JIRA when cutting the first RC.

Thanks,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer