Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Rosenberg <jr...@shopzilla.com> on 2008/02/03 00:10:19 UTC

Re: Bug when setting transport.keepAlive

I'm having trouble getting that setting to work:

DEBUG [2008-02-02 18:08:38,408] thread:ActiveMQ Task
FailoverTransport -- Attempting connect to:
tcp://localhost:61617?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&transport.socket.keepAlive=true
DEBUG [2008-02-02 18:08:38,408] thread:ActiveMQ Task
FailoverTransport -- Connect fail to:
tcp://localhost:61617?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&transport.socket.keepAlive=true,
reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect parameters:
{transport.socket.keepAlive=true}

Jason