Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mikmela <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/25 22:15:16 UTC

composite uri

Can someone give the definition to the term "composite URI"?
I thought, failover uri containting two uri's  as follows :
/failover://(tcp://bla:61616,tcp://bla:61617)/
is the composite URI, but
URISupport.isCompositeURI(uri) returns false on it?
Meanwile,
CompositeData compositeData = URISupport.parseComposite(uri);
does parse the same uri nicely, returning array with two URI objects?

Re: composite uri

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
I think the definition is a little loose, because folks use both
failover:// and failover:(..)

essentially the uri is composite if the scheme is followed by (..) so
the latter above is
composite. The urls are contained *within* the scheme specific part.

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com