Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Naskovski <mn...@san.rr.com> on 2003/06/08 09:25:14 UTC

Struts-resume app & session facade

Hi, I was looking at Matt Raible's Struts-Resume application and
it seems he's using Hibernate to do his persistence. One thing I'm not
100% clear on is - which part of his application represents the
Session Facade pattern? Is it the *Manager.java classes or is this
pattern non-existent in this app? If EJB's were to be added to the
application, wouldn't there need to be a Session Facade at that point,
and which would that be? Obviously, the Manager classes are called
BD's, which are a separate pattern from Session Facade.... So I just
wasn't sure about the delination of these two.

Has anyone looked at this closely and what's their opinion on the
division of these two layers/pattern within struts-resume?

Thanks.
martin