Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Hsin Hsien (Brandon) Wu" <HW...@screamingmedia.com> on 2001/11/14 19:27:37 UTC

Still java.lang.IllegalStateException: setting buffer after writi ng to the writer when including a jsp from portlet

Hi ! All,
I wrote a simple portlet to inlcude a jsp by using EcsServletElement. And I
got the exception as described on the subject.
I've searched through the user-help archive, obviously I am not the only one
who encounter this problem, but there isn't much response.
Does anyone know how to solve this ?
Thanks,

ps. I am still using 1.3a1 with tomcat 3.2.1

H.H.