Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Michael Lv <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 01:42:07 UTC

Hadoop Meetup in Sept in Shanghai

Hi,

We plan to organize a developer meetup to talk about Hadoop and big data
during the week of Sept 12 in Shanghai. We'll have presenters from U.S and
the topic looks very interesting. Suggestions and presentation by guest are
welcome.

If you are interested to attend, please reply to this thread or contact me
directly.

Regards,
Michael

Re: Hadoop Meetup in Sept in Shanghai

Posted by 韩铮 <ha...@gmail.com>.
interested!

Could you plz send me the detail information.

BR

han zheng

--
It's 10% luck 20% skill
15% concentrated power of will

Re: Hadoop Meetup in Sept in Shanghai

Posted by Michael Lv <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nan, Daniel,

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "Daniel,Wu" <ha...@163.com>.

I'd like to attend, like to hear more about hive

Posted by Michael Lv <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yiping, Han Zheng,

I'd very much like to meet you for the event. We'll send out meeting
information to confirm your attendance soon.

Look forward to seeing you at the event.

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Yiping Han <yh...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Michael,