Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by thang nguyen <ng...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/28 03:14:59 UTC

[Inventory] - How to manages inventory item by weight?

Hi all,
I want to tracking my inventory item by weight of product. I changed
product with attribute requiredAmount is "Y". But inventory item not has
amount, only has QOH/QTP. When we creating sales order, we need choose
Amount and Quantity but as I saw amount only using to calculate price. I
can't know how many weight I have in my facility by time.
--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84)
1674636641

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Re: [Inventory] - How to manages inventory item by weight?

Posted by thang nguyen <ng...@gmail.com>.
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Food-Product-How-to-manages-product-is-a-types-of-food-td4695333.html