Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Karthik Nanjangude <ka...@xius-bcgi.com> on 2010/07/23 14:01:10 UTC

Expose CSV File Uploader in AXIS2 ...:(

Hi

We have a User Interface web application with Upload CSV file and uses
"enctype="multipart/form-data"  in one of the JSP.

On target controller page a function of Object the code as displayed below is used

UPLOADFile afwd = new UPLOADFile()
Afwd.set File Upload(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)

This existing function uses "HttpServletRequest request"  and  com.oreilly.servlet.* jar / package to pull out the relevant info

How can I expose the existing method in  AXIS2   for SOAP interaction ?

with regards

N.S.Karthik

RE: Expose CSV File Uploader in AXIS2 ...:(

Posted by Karthik Nanjangude <ka...@xius-bcgi.com>.
Hi
>>UPLOADFile afwd = new UPLOADFile()
afwd.setFileUpload(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response){...}
All we know is this is a Existing Business layer used from the Browser UI and the problem is since restrictions of being 3rd party layer
>> http://wso2.org/library/3860
This URL specifies to use  Data handler , byte[] or doBinaryWithOM

None or Iither of the Soap services have a replacement for  "afwd.setFileUpload(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)" where the method I/p accepts httpservlet request / response from a  API jar represented by "com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest".
Can some body help me How to achieve the same ....??

With regards
karthik

I believe you need to write a service which take either data handler or byte array. You can use the following as a reference.

http://wso2.org/library/3860
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Karthik Nanjangude <ka...@xius-bcgi.com>> wrote:
Hi

Need to Expose a  File upload java class which  uses "enctype="multipart/form-data"   as define below  in AXIS2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.