Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2021/11/09 12:12:02 UTC

Towards 12.6 - installers / builds?

Hi All,

Just working through some JIRA issues and noticed amongst others -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-6043

If you're in a position to test the RC2 installers and haven't, please
do so - https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Netbeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbeans/job/release126/10/artifact/dist/installers/

Note that they're obviously unsigned at this point.

Also, if John or someone else could check and confirm we're good with
macOS installers, particularly with latest JDK / macOS, that would be
great.

And finally, do check source builds and other voting checks too.

We're winding down towards RC3, hopefully with Gradle full release(!).
All being well, that will hopefully be our voting candidate.

Thanks,

Neil

Re: [External] : Towards 12.6 - installers / builds?

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 at 14:54, Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 at 14:38, Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com> wrote:
> > Any estimate when will be RC3 & voting?
>
> RC3 was to be tomorrow.  We're trying to get back into weekly release
> candidates,

OK, RC3 is hopefully being built now.  Assuming no build problems,
will be announced later today or tomorrow.  Hopefully that's all that
needs to be merged for 12.6, assuming no critical issues are found in
the coming week.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
It seems Gradle 7.3 is finally out. I'm going to create a PR soon.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com>.
Hi Neil,
Any estimate when will be RC3 & voting?