Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Евгений Н. Жуков" <eu...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/27 18:48:59 UTC

segfault

Hello!

I have trouble using guacamole with IE11. I use Windows 7 Pro.
Guacamole installed on Centos 6.9 x64.  During login IE11 asks about
acces to my clipboard  ("Do you allow this page to access your
Clipboard?").  If I answer No all workd fine. If I answer Yes, the any
VNC connection terminating with segfault in guacd.

Any other browser like Chrome, Mozilla, Edge has no such problem.

Please advise how to solve?

Re: segfault

Posted by "Евгений Н. Жуков" <eu...@gmail.com>.
Just tried with latest git, the problem has been fixed

--
Евгений Н. Жуков
+79534155676, (83145)94800

Re: segfault