Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2015/07/05 08:26:30 UTC

[DRAFT][REPORT] Apache VXQuery - Jul 2015

Hi,

this is a draft for the board report for July in the new format suggested by https://reporter.apache.org .
Should we add/clarify/reword something?

Thanks,
Till

   Apache VXQuery implements a parallel XML Query processor.

Activity:
   2 Google Summer of Code students who contribute nicely to VXQuery.

Issues:
 - There are no issues that require the board's attention at this time.

PMC/Committership changes:

 - Currently 10 committers and 7 PMC members in the project.
 - Last PMC addition was Steven Jacobs at Fri Jul 18 2014
 - Last committer addition was Steven Jacobs at Fri Jul 18 2014

Releases:

 - Last release was 0.5 on Thu Mar 05 2015

Mailing list activity:

 - dev@vxquery.apache.org:

JIRA activity:

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache VXQuery - Jul 2015

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Will do!

Thanks,
Till

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Thanks!
I think that my first proposal didn’t give enough credit to Shivani and Efi.
How about this updated proposal?

---

  Apache VXQuery implements a parallel XML Query processor.

Activity:
- Increased activity on mailing lists and code. A lot of this is driven by
  Shivani Mall and Efi Kaltirimidou who do great work on VXQuery during their
  Google Summer of Code.

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.