Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2008/01/30 10:36:14 UTC

CXF-BC Questions

Hi all,

I need to start to use servicemix-cxf-bc, to get support for MTOM,
WS-Addressing and WS-Security but
i still have some doubts, about it.

Basically i need to use the CXF BC as i've done with old servicemix-http,
For example i've a process HTTP(BC) -> Groovy (SE) -> Console Out

What i need to know is:

1) Is mandatory to use cxf-bc with cxf-se or it could be used as a
simple replacement for old http.
2) Do i need to provide WSDL???
3) It's possible to use the cxf-bc within pipeline??
4) It's not clear to me how to add SSL support to CXF-BC

Is there a very basic example of use of CXF-BC without cxf-se???

Andrea

Re: CXF-BC Questions

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

I never test it but in theory it should work, if you find any problem
just post it on mailling list.

Btw, now we have camel component which is more powerfuly than the EIP
componet IMHO, so you can take a look at it as well.

Best Regards

Freeman

Re: CXF-BC Questions

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.