Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/04 06:33:25 UTC

Re: invalid XML in request for Calculator service

Did you try to access the service with the sample client provided with the
distribution?

Supun

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: invalid XML in request for Calculator service

Posted by Thomas Baier <th...@gmx.net>.
Supun Kamburugamuva schrieb:
> Hmm, that can be the issue. You can verify by comparing the messages
> sent through SOAP UI and sample client. If that is the case, the WSDL
> may be outdated.

Unfortunately there is no sample client (or at least I have not found
one) for the calculator service. Any way how I can find out if the WSDL
is current?

Thomas

Re: invalid XML in request for Calculator service

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, that can be the issue. You can verify by comparing the messages sent
through SOAP UI and sample client. If that is the case, the WSDL may be
outdated.

Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: invalid XML in request for Calculator service

Posted by Thomas Baier <th...@gmx.net>.