Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vladimir Sutskever <Vl...@jpmorgan.com> on 2010/08/25 21:35:39 UTC

Increasing Logging of Delta Queries

Hi All,

Is there a way to increase the debugging level of SOLR delta query imports.
I would like to see records that have been "picked up" by SOLR be spit out to Standard Output or a log file.

Thank You!

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.

Re: Increasing Logging of Delta Queries

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
There is a LogTransformer that logs data instead of adding to the document:

http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/CDRG_ch06_6.4.7.3?q=logging
transformer

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#LogTransformer

--