Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Lavoie <ph...@cactus.ca> on 2001/02/12 17:26:53 UTC

ant and stylebook

We are starting to use stylebook to generate our internal documentation on
our project.

One thing I noticed is that typing

ant docs

Will regenerate the whole site each and every time. Is there a way that it
will only generate the pages that were modified ?

Other issue is that I want to create multiple books. I also want to use the
same DTD for all these books. Right now I have to copy the dtd dir to the
proper place inside the build.xml, it seems that using "../dtd" to specify
the DTD doesnt work. Is this normal ?

Have fun guys

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca