Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hassan GUERMOULE <ha...@ca-loginord.fr> on 2003/04/04 14:48:25 UTC

Réf. : AW: Updating portlet parameters

Hi
We experience the same bug ...

Hassan Guermoule

                      "Danny"
                      <danny.gehl@mms-         Pour :   "'Jetspeed Users List'"
                      dresden.de>              <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
                                               cc :
                      04/04/2003 14:32         Objet :  AW: Updating portlet parameters
                      Veuillez
                      répondre à
                      "Jetspeed Users
                      List"

I debugged the sources a bit, and everything seems to be normal.
But the changes don't take effect! (only if you repeat the procedure)

I guess this is due to caching behaviour. Maybe the workaround in the
CustomizeAction doesn't work anymore in the new version??

Does anyone experience the same bug??

Please help me, I've to know whether this is Jetspeed related or maybe
our mistake !? (<- this is nearly impossible ;-) )