Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Phani Madgula <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 19:07:45 UTC

XML Jars

Hi,

I have a question. We have XML libraries in repository/xercers folder and
lib/endorsed folder of the server. And also, the manifest file in
server.jarrefers to the ones in lib/endorsed.

Why do we have these JARs at two places?

Thanks
Phani

Re: XML Jars

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
M2 assembly is no different. The jars in repository/xerces are copied
as a dependency during our config install.

We deliberatly install the ones into lib/endorsed.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: XML Jars

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.