Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by FTDSB <ad...@ftdsb.com> on 2018/06/19 04:24:57 UTC

Can't build from source

I tried building the 1.4.0 distribution from source tonight on a Centos
7.4 machine and I got the following error:

[root@localhost apache-mynewt-newt-1.4.0]# make
./build.sh
Building newt.  This may take a minute...
# mynewt.apache.org/newt/newt/builder
builder/targetbuild.go:380:15: undefined: x509.MarshalPKCS1PublicKey
make: *** [build] Error 1

Thoughts?

--
Mike Adams