Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pr...@nameplanet.com on 2001/09/04 18:00:33 UTC

New Dawn Art.com is powered by Struts!

Hi struts-users,

I just completed the development of a website, http://www.newdawnart.com,
completely based on Struts1.0b version.

I would be happy to help  (and share code) with people who might have questions
regarding the use of struts  in the implementation of this site.

Working with struts really helped structure the entire application and provide
very valuable web application services. I would highly recommend using struts
to everyone!!

I wonder if my site could also be listed in the Struts Resources section with
the other "Powered by Struts" sites.

Greetings,
Pranav

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su

RE: New Dawn Art.com is powered by Struts!