Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Matt Ho <ma...@indigoegg.com> on 2002/05/16 05:21:44 UTC

where is log4j initialized?

Hello,

I'm trying to use the NonGuiDriver version of jmeter-1.7 on a win2k box
running jdk1.3.1 and I'm running into this problem where log4j doesn't
get configured.  I'm defining a system property log4j.configuration to
be the log4j.properties file that I'd like to use, but it still tells me
that log4j was not configured and proceeds to spew information on the
console.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

---
Matt Ho