Posted to user@poi.apache.org by egarcia <eg...@atlassian.com> on 2014/05/26 05:13:40 UTC

Missing classes on poi-schema

Hi,

Unless I'm doing something wrong (I'm assuming I am :D), after 3.5-FINAL
there seem to be a few classes missing in poi-schema.

For example, if you check
org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.CTTableStyle, a few methods
like "getWholeTbl()" return a CTTablePartStyle. However, I cannot find any
class like that anywhere.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Missing classes on poi-schema

Posted by egarcia <eg...@atlassian.com>.
Yeah, forgot to reply that adding that file fixed the problem. I was just
confused, as with 3.5 I didn't have to do that.

Thanks!

Re: Missing classes on poi-schema

Posted by Andreas Beeker <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

maybe you need to include the full schema files, instead of poi-schema:
http://poi.apache.org/faq.html#faq-N10025
(http://poi.apache.org/faq.html#faq-N1012A)

Andi