Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Narayan Patil <nm...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 07:42:55 UTC

Difference between shoppingList and shoppingCart

Hi List,

What is the difference between shoppingList and shoppingCart ?

Narayan

Re: Difference between shoppingList and shoppingCart

Posted by ScottA <Sc...@UnionDiamond.com>.
Is there a simple method to allow the wishlist to be stored in cookie versus
having to log in and create an account? TIA.

Re: Difference between shoppingList and shoppingCart

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can have many shopping list.
also the shopping list can be used for automatic re-order.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

ScottA sent the following on 4/28/2010 6:55 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Moreover, in a shopping list you store only information about products, nothing about promotions, etc.

Jacques

From: "Chandan Khandelwal" <ch...@yahoo.co.in>

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hello Narayan,