Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be> on 2005/03/06 17:57:49 UTC

Limit on file size for download of tar.gz

Hi,

I've put some tar.gz files online under a Cocoon directory.
Files are rather large (> 20 meg).

When I request one, my browser (Firefox on Mac, but also others) ask me
what to do, I say "save" and it starts .... but it creates an empty
file instead of downloading things.

Mime type is "application/x-gzip", and it's in a <map:read> ....

Tia

Re: Limit on file size for download of tar.gz

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
It is download

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi:

Posted by Litrik De Roy <co...@litrik.com>.

Some time ago I wrote down some related info on the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ServingLargeFiles

--

Litrik De Roy
www.litrik.com

Re: Limit on file size for download of tar.gz

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
Tnx

Did you see what Harald wrote about the memory ?

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
Have you tried Bruno's solution too ?  (with non-caching pipeline)

Posted by Harald Meyer <ha...@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>.

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.