Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/30 07:54:32 UTC

Provide wsdl override function in the service-ref element ?

Hi,
    Currently, in Geronimo's specific deployment plan, we could define port
info, service completion info in the service-ref element. I am thinking to
add a new sub element named wsdl-file, which is used to override the
configurations from service interface and service-ref entry in the spec
deployment descriptor. Thus, we might get more flexibility.
    Thoughts ?
--
Ivan

Re: Provide wsdl override function in the service-ref element ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Open a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5884, will begin
to work on it soon. If any suggestion, please help to comment on the JIRA.

--
Ivan