Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by buddhasystem <po...@bnl.gov> on 2011/03/18 21:12:33 UTC

Undead rows after nodetool compact

This has been discussed once, but I don't remember the outcome. I insert a
row and then delete the key immediately. I then run nodetool compact. In
cassanra-cli, "list cf" still return 1 empty row. This is not a showstopper
but damn unpretty. Is there a way to make deleted rows go, immediately?

Re: Undead rows after nodetool compact

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#range_ghosts

--