Posted to user@metron.apache.org by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/27 09:07:12 UTC

Unable to resolve function named 'CONFIG_GET' on stellar

hi,

i'm trying to follow this tutorial :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Profiling+Your+Streams

but when try command profilerConfig := CONFIG_GET("PROFILER") on
stellar, i got some error message like below :

any suggestion about this?

Re: Unable to resolve function named 'CONFIG_GET' on stellar

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Try CONFIG_PUT('PROFILER', profilerConfig)

If you want the documentation in the REPL, you can do ?CONFIG_PUT It's also
in our docs
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/tree/master/metron-platform/metron-management#configuration-functions

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.
hi,