Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/09 21:42:42 UTC

Re: apache-airflow v1.10.0 on PyPi?

Hi Kris,

Please use the mailing list for these kind of questions.

Airflow 1.10.0 hasn’t been released yet. We are going through the motions, but it will take a couple of days before it’s official (if all goes well).

B.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
O shoot apologies. I forgot to push the tags. I can still fix that. Give me an hour or 2

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
1.10.0 isn't officially released yet, so that's why it's not on PyPi/tagged yet. (As we are still in the Incubation phase of the project we need our mentors to also sign off on our RC after we, the Airflow community, have voted on it)

But yes, we should push the tags to Github. I've done that:

git tag 1.10.0rc3 862ad8b9 # [AIRFLOW-XXX] Update changelog for 1.10
git tag 1.10.0rc4 26e0d449 # AIRFLOW-XXX] Update changelog for 1.10
git push --tags github

Having just updated the instructions (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Releasing+Airflow <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Releasing+Airflow>) I suspect the tags were in Bolke's local checkout. I hope I got the commits right

-ash

Posted by James Meickle <jm...@quantopian.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Taylor Edmiston <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krish Sigler <kr...@flyrlabs.com>.