Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/05/18 07:47:26 UTC

[PROPOSAL] IRC or slack channel for Apache Beam

Hi all,

What do you think about creating a #apache-beam IRC channel on freenode
? Or if it's more convenient a channel on Slack ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] IRC or slack channel for Apache Beam

Posted by James Malone <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
Invite sent!

Ideally we'd be able to let people self-join Slack. Still in the process of
setting that up (eta 1-2 weeks).

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,