Posted to user@struts.apache.org by javaskull <Gr...@harcourt.com> on 2008/02/14 17:34:19 UTC

Struts-EL and JSP 2.0

I'm using RAD 7.0 and WAS 6.1 which is a JSP 2.0 container.  If I'm
using the Struts 1.38 version, should I not put Struts-EL in the WEB-
INF\lib folder?  I had read that Struts-EL won't work with JSP 2.0 and
I should not use Struts-EL for that.  Thanks,

-G

P.S. EL Expressions are not working in displaytag-el for me, but are
working on the page itself, anyone else have this and know how to fix
it?

RE: Struts-EL and JSP 2.0

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.
Just so it's clear, you not only don't need it, but it's presence would
probably cause subtle (well, maybe not so subtle) problems.  Don't use
it in a JSP 2.x+ container.

Re: Struts-EL and JSP 2.0

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.