Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2008/05/02 07:15:28 UTC

Re: Port not advertised

Wayne

Can you attach the WSDL and the synapse.xml you use?

asankha

Re: Port not advertised

Posted by Wayne Keenan <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please find the WSDL and Syanpse config attached, thanks for looking at
this.

browsing to the Axis2 service view only shows:

Deployed servicesJVTAlarmCreationSession<http://localhost:8080/soap/JVTAlarmCreationSession?wsdl>Available
operations

   - ResumeSubscription
   - PauseSubscription
   - Unsubscribe
   - Renew

I would have expected to see the other port, and when I comment out the port
realted to the above , e.g.:

        <!-- <wsdl:port name="SubscriptionManagerPort"
binding="fmWS-v1-0:SubscriptionManagerSoapBinding">
            <soap:address location="
http://localhost/JVTAlarmCreationSessionWebService/SubscriptionManager"/>
        </wsdl:port> -->

I see the other port: