Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Tony Wells <to...@covalent.net> on 1997/12/18 20:56:55 UTC

An Introduction

I've been "lurking" in on the mail list for some time now and decided I should
introduce myself.  My name is Tony Wells and started subscribing to the list
by the suggestion of Randy Terbush.  I'm now working with Randy so hopefully
some Apache expertise will rub-off, and when spare cycles present themselves,
can begin contributing...  I've got a second brain growing in a jar, SMP is on
the way too.

Tony Wells
tony@covalent.net
---
Nothing is real, everything is permitted.