Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zhang Qi <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/25 09:17:03 UTC

Supporting HTTP2 for IPC

hi There,
Connection reusing is supported In HTTP2. In theory, those service2service
communication which may need some time to address in provider side may be
benefit and improve the total TPS than HTTP1 since in HTTP1, the connection
will be in waiting status before provider response.

I want to know your idea on this feature.

Thanks

Re: Supporting HTTP2 for IPC

Posted by Zhang Qi <to...@gmail.com>.
I am thinking of the scenario that the logic in service provider side is
costly. Then this connection will be reusable by other requests. This may
improve the total TPS I think. @JiMin, do you have any ideas on that?

--
张琦
Mobile:15901162453