Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2009/09/01 17:12:41 UTC

Compiler plugin: Ignore warnings for tests - how?

Hi

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I didn't find anything on the mailing list.

I've configured the Compiler Plugin in general, setting <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>.

However, for the tests, I would like to set it to <showWarnings>false</showWarnings>.

How can I do that?

Best regards,
Eric

AW: Compiler plugin: Ignore warnings for tests - how?

Posted by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch>.
Anyone?  :-)