Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2006/02/25 04:11:57 UTC

Commit emails?

This is kind of weird ... I've commited several things tonight, and Yonik
has commited several things ... and I'm getting emails about yonik's
commits via solr-commits@lucene.apache.org messages, but I'm not getting
any email about my own.

The commits are working, i can see them via anon svn...

	https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=380887&view=rev

...is anyone else getting commit emails triggered by me?

-Hoss

Re: Commit emails?

Posted by Ian Holsman <kr...@gmail.com>.
you probably need to get your user-id approved.
It's a standard problem on the ASF commit lists...

--
Ian@Holsman.net -- blog: http://feh.holsman.net/ -- PH: ++61-3-9877-0909

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. -
Mario Andretti

Re: Commit emails?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I just moderated them through.  They'll flow through automatically
from you now.

	Erik

Re: Commit emails?

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
I am getting email triggered by your commits.

Bill