Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2008/04/16 08:31:43 UTC

RAMPART 1.3 Body which is not signed although it should be will be accepted by RAMPART

Hi,
I use a web-service which is secured with a policy. Inside the policy the service wants the client so sign the body and parts of the header. When I send a request from my WCF .NET client where the body is NOT signed, RAMPART accepts the request anyway. I attached the request and the policy to this mail.
Greetings
Chris

Re: RAMPART 1.3 Body which is not signed although it should be will be accepted by RAMPART

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
   Can you try this with the Rampart SNAPSHOT and if this still
happens, can you raise a JIRA so that we can get this fixed before 1.4
release ?

thanks,
/nandana