Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/01/31 05:55:25 UTC

tracking commercial products which use SA ...?

I think we should probably do this, and/or link to their sites.  As long
as the license is being followed, I don't think there's an issue.  At a
minimum, it might be good to mention it on here just so we have record
of it when the next person asks. :)

This came up on the IRC channel earlier this evening, MDaemon:

http://www.altn.com/products/default.asp?catalog%5Fname=Products&category%5Fname=Software&product%5Fid=MDaemon

I dug around for a few minutes, SpamAssassin is mentioned a few times
in the user guide along with links to the sa.org website.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is