Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Shams, Sadaf" <Sa...@LibertyMutual.com> on 2008/02/12 22:48:14 UTC

RE: Abator question

Does the code in SVN use a different approach to setting up an Example
for 'selectByExample' ? When I used Abator from SVN to generate my java
classes, the Example classes generated looked very different from what I
originally had and did not work with my existing code.

thanks,

Sadaf Shams

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
The code in SVN uses the Java2 generator set by default.  If you've not
specified a generator set before, then the previous default was the "Legacy"
set.  If you specify the Legacy generator set, everything will work as
before - but I STRONGLY recommend moving to the Java2 or Java5 generator set
(but you must also have iBATIS 2.2 or higher).

Jeff Butler