Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/28 17:01:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: MysSQL Connection Fails on Apache2 Start

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:05, Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to use a MySQL database for Digest password management on
> my remote server.  I have my httpd.conf file settings here:

Does anyone have a working solution for Apache Digest password
management using MySQL (all on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS) on a remote server
outside your LAN?

If so, would you be willing to share setup details?

To me my errors look like an Apache/MySQL interface problem (mod_dbd)
but I don't know how to proceed except to bother the mod_dbd devs (but
I have also asked the question on Ubuntu a few minutes ago).

Best regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida