Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by CAD BILBAO <ca...@bilbao.com> on 2001/04/19 11:05:24 UTC

Debug Assertion Failed - VisualStudio SP5

Hi!

Working with VC++6.0 (+Visual Studio SP5) on WinNT4.0
(+SP6b)

When I was working WITHOUT Visual Studio Service Pack 5:

	+ If I inserted a lot of 'strcpy(data1, data2)', I compiled
	without any problems, but I got the message "Debug
Assertion
	Failed - File dbgdel.cpp - Line 47" when executing.

	+ If I only inserted one/two 'strcpy(data1, data2)', there
	were no compilation problems and no execution problems.

When working WITH Visual Studio Service Pack 5:

	+ I get ALWAYS the message "Debug Assertion Failed -
	File dbgdel.cpp - Line 47" when executing.

Anybody could explain me what is happening? Which are the
steps
to manage memory?

Why does this happen WHEN EXECUTING??

Thanks.