Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/12 19:51:00 UTC

Support for Java 14

Has anyone started looking into this yet? I started playing around with
running on adoptopenjdk 14 and ran into some problems right away on startup
and might have some time to play around with this if no else has started.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Support for Java 14

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
These are the Long Term Support version:

Java 8
Java 11
Java 17 (planned September 21)

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_version_history