Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com> on 2019/05/07 13:33:18 UTC

Re: Data streamer has been closed.

Hello.

How to use this workaround when allow overwrite?

I try 'SET STREAMING ON ALLOW_OVERWRITE ON ORDERED;' and 'SET STREAMING ON
ORDERED ALLOW_OVERWRITE ON;' but don't works.

Taras Ledkov wrote

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
Hello.

I forget to add 'ordered' somewhere so that breaks this workaround.I think
'SET STREAMING ON ALLOW_OVERWRITE ON ORDERED;' works for me if I always use
it.

yangjiajun wrote