Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2013/09/19 04:17:24 UTC

Windows Buildbot builds failing

Hi Guys n gals,

http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk-win7/builds/3331/steps/compile/logs/
stdio

It's been failing for quite a while.

Anything I can do from the infra side to help fix this?

Cheers

Gav...

Re: Windows Buildbot builds failing

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 19.9.13 9:51 , Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> it looks like the builds fail because they run with maven 2.2.1. I think
> we require 3.0.x.

Maybe we should make the required Maven version explicit in our pom. WDYT?

Michael

RE: Windows Buildbot builds failing

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi Gav,

thanks a lot for your help. the failing test is a known issue and we also
see it on other test infrastructure every once in a while. it is tracked
with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1267

Regards
 Marcel

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.