Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/04/18 22:29:44 UTC

QUICKSTEP-1

I’ve just logged the first Quickstep JIRA case, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QUICKSTEP-1 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QUICKSTEP-1>. If you’re subscribed to the issues list you will have received an email.

Feel free to log jira cases for tasks, bugs, feature requests. It doesn’t matter if you’re mistaken and it’s not a bug, or not a necessary task. JIRA is a good place for discussions, and the discussion will be on the record if the matter arises again.

Julian

PS If a committer wants to test their access rights to Apache git, it should be an easy fix. :)

Re: QUICKSTEP-1

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
After you have merged the commit into master, but before you push,
from the command line, type 'git commit --amend'. You can then edit
the commit message.

Now would also be a good time to check that the author is the
contributor -- the person who did the work -- not necessarily
yourself.

Then push.

Re: QUICKSTEP-1

Author: zuyu@cs.wisc.edu <zz...@pivotal.io>
Date:   2016-04-19T17:23:51Z

    QUICKSTEP-1: Add incubation disclaimer to README.md.

----

​
Thanks,
Zuyu