Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Brent Shambaugh <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/03 17:45:38 UTC

Data export of ldp container and all children data

Dear all,

I have done a SPARQL select to get data in an ldp container and its immediate children with the desired container uri as the subject.

SELECT * {<http://localhost:8080/marmotta/ldp/container-name>  ?predicate ?object .
?object ?predicate_two ?object_two .  }

I have also done a data export from the admin panel on
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_ontology:8080/marmotta/ldp/container-name gives me everything in the parent container including the paths of the immediate child containers as specified by the containment triples.

Is there a way built in to get a data export of the parent container and recursively the children and children's children etcetera?

Thanks,

Brent

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Data export of ldp container and all children data

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
No, sorry, LDP 1.0 does not provide such capabilities, and in Marmotta we
never had an scenario where such feature was needed. But feel free to
register it as feature request to our jira, and optionally submit a
patch/pr implementing it.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: Data export of ldp container and all children data

Posted by Apache <tk...@apache.org>.
Hi

what about using a SPARQL construct and PropertyPaths, something like (untested):

CONSTRUCT {
 <url> ?b ?c.
 ?s ?p ?o
} WHERE {