Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bruce Pease <bp...@wth.com> on 2012/05/02 17:06:00 UTC

Include Component

Good Morning:

I am using the Wicket 1.4.14 release in a Tomcat 7 windows server.  I am
using the Include class to render a navigation panel.  I would like to
protect this call on the off chance that the file/url does not exist.  Right
now, the framework throws a file io exception, and the page fails.  Is there
a way to tell the framework to default to an empty panel is the file does not
exist?

Thanks,

Bruce D. Pease
Technical Team Lead - Web Applications
CruiseOne(r) <http://www.cruiseone.com/>  & Cruises Inc(tm)
<http://www.cruisesinc.com/>
1201 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-1955
954-958-3654 (direct) | 954-958-3665 (fax)
bpease@wth.com <ma...@wth.com>