Posted to dev@community.apache.org by james pruett <gp...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 15:28:56 UTC

where can i suggest a new project for apache to create?

thanks,
sorry to barge in.
I only saw the GsoC which didn't seem appropriate...
Thanks for any replys!
-cellurl

Re: where can i suggest a new project for apache to create?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
incubator.apache.org

Cheers,

Uli

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
You might want to forward that to him as he is most likely not subscribed. I just made the same mistake.

Uli

Posted by james pruett <gp...@gmail.com>.
thank you

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by james pruett <gp...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
... and in addition, there's the stuff on creating project proposal  [1]

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.