Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org> on 2001/05/25 17:23:01 UTC

Virus Warning

WARNING TO ALL

If you post to this list and get a response from "Brett McLaughlin" with an
attachment, do not open it (at least, if you are on a Wintel machine).  The
attachment is a variant of the BadTrans virus.  More information is
available at http://www.europe.f-secure.com/v-descs/badtrans.shtml

Scott Nichol

Re: Virus Warning

Posted by Brett McLaughlin <br...@newInstance.com>.
Sorry.. I'm cleaning that up right now... too many stinking mailing lists :(

-Brett