Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/22 18:45:26 UTC

Call for contribution - MXNet Scala on Windows

We have a few users requesting support MXNet Scala on the windows platform,
currently I or other MXNet Scala contributors that I know do not have the
expertise on Windows.

Anyone have expertise on Windows and willing to take this up? I can help
you bootstrapped with MXNet-Scala ?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/8075

Thanks, Naveen

Re: Call for contribution - MXNet Scala on Windows

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
Anyone else interested in this effort?

Posted by Krishnan Murali <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Shaikh, Eftiquar" <ef...@amazon.com>.