Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jorge Vásquez <jv...@3eyegroup.com> on 2006/12/05 19:34:52 UTC

Interest in knowing benefits of myfaces+shale

Hello,

I have been reading lately lots of answers that recommend an integration of
faces with shale but I really can´t imagine what specific benefits can this
bring to a project.  Is there some document or reference that anyone knows
that clearly illustrates this benefits, something like what can be done
adding shale that cannot be done with faces alone?

Regards,

JV

Re: Interest in knowing benefits of myfaces+shale

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
You know, when our project began, we dismissed Shale simply because
there was no official release yet. Good to see that it is making
progress. *Very* glad to see the modular nature of Shale.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.