Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by av...@itellix.com on 2004/01/27 15:06:21 UTC

Re: [VOTE] New development build

+1 to do a dev and prod release...

Our version numbers are pretty messed up, I would prefer a 2.1.x dev and a 2.2
release .. but please do what you prefer.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
So in case I wasn't clear myself.

+1 for a prod release.  I favor 2.something-but-not-1 and
-0 for a dev release (its tested enough and lets face it we have a user
community primarily of late adopters...people still email me about 1.01 -- a
release from like 3 years ago)
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.